Elastic Flexible TUP 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 95A Rubber Material Roll Flex 500g 250g Red Black Blue Filament for 3D Printing
★ 1, Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible filament,including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. It's flexible, can be bent to 360 degree. Technically, they are thermoplastic elastomers consisting of linear segmented block copolymers composed of hard and soft segments.
★ 2, we found TPU to be easier to print with, with great layer-to-layer adhesion. Flexible material has many applications including automotive instrument panels, caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, footwear, inflatable rafts, and a variety of extruded film, sheet and profile applications. TPU is also a popular material found in outer cases of mobile electronic devices, such as mobile phones. It is also used to make keyboard protectors for laptops.
★ 3, Specially formulated TPU 3D Printers Filament ,Clog-Free, Bubble-Free,Easy-to-use, smoother and more stable printing experience with TPU Filament .Good toughness, stable in performance
★ 4, Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency . it is produced at precise specification at +/- 0.05 mm tolerance and 1.75mm diameter without any exaggeration. It consistently provides optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Most 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the TPU(flexible) 3D printing filaments. Suitable for assorted 3D printer, Easy Threed ,Makerbot, UP, Luzbot, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Raise3D and etc.
★ 5, Environmental Friendly . it complies with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Note for printing:
1. Slow down the speed, 10-20mm/s
2. Not suitable for printing models that are too high, because the higher the model, the upper model is easy to sway
3. Because the consumables themselves are flexible, the printer's wire feeding structure is very demanding, and it is difficult for the spring type wire feeding structure to feed successfully.
4. Printing temperature: 190-225℃
5. The wire feeding structure cannot heat up
6. The distance between the wire feeding gear and the nozzle should be short